hide details 12:37 PM (5 minutes ago)
I’m sorry to hear that you can’t connect with your router.
I realise how annoying it is when you’re not able to browse the internet. We tried to contact you, but couldn’t reach you.
I understand the difficulty you’re having with the connection and the router device settings. Also you’ve been through the basic steps with the broadband support team over the phone but got no joy. I’ll like to help you with a few checks to fix this.
As there’s an issue with the router we will need to check the details on its settings. I’ll like to advise you to change the channel of the router settings by following these steps –
1. Use the Ethernet cable to connect your PC or laptop to your router.
2. Log in to the Wireless Gateway typing 184.108.40.206 in the address bar in the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Browser that you’re using.
3. Click Admin and type in your Password. If you've never changed your password, it will be admin.
4. When the Wireless Gateway opens, click Advanced Settings in the left-hand menu.
5. Click WLAN Settings.
6. Click WLAN Basic Settings Locate the Channel box.
7. Use the drop down to select channel 1 or 6. Click Apply. Make sure to wait for around 60 seconds after making the change. If you see no improvement, try the other channels.
we don’t support the Wireless connection over SSH or VNC. You can also visit our website link for any other assistance http://www.three.co.uk/
I hope that the above steps should resolve the connection problem. If you have any more questions, please give us a ring on 500 (free) from a 3 mobile or on 0843 373 0500 (national rate) and we’ll be happy to help. You can reach us between 8am and 2am.
3 Customer Services