Кевин (mmn) wrote,

pwned!!!111 R0XX0R.


Although the text is still centre justified I've managed to not destroy the site with my mad mysql table editing. WERD.

The story so far is that I created my component (com_livejournal), although the system didn't recognise it as a component even though you could access it through /index.php?option=com_livejournal, so I edited the table xxx_components to, er, "push it in the right direction before I whomped it in the farking face with an axe".

It seems to have worked so now google bot is picking up on it and so is the network standards spider in regards to adsense because it's now being pulled from the server and parsed in rather than by the client through a JS include.

Now once I get this justification business sorted out I'll be in heaven. If anybody has even the remotest idea on why it may be occuring I'd enjoy your opinion.

edit: I'm also aware one of the graphics on the new LJ style is un-balanced, which I shall be sorting now.

  • Got no brainz, just brain dead

    Photo de Henrik L. sur Unsplash This is the only problem working five days a week, eight hours a day – no room for creativity. I find…

  • I did a stupid thing and it kind of works !

    Photo de Grant Beirute sur Unsplash This morning, well perhaps more afternoon, when I was being bored with my choice of inactivity, I…

  • Hashtag Winning

    Photo de Thomas Schütze sur Unsplash Not a real blog post, but just here to say Eleven whole human days after it was…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment